Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please review all documentation relating to your order
End User License Agreements
- Customer Focus Ultimate (was Trade Only VISION)
- Customer Focus Standard (was Trade Only STORE)
- Customer Focus Enterprise (was PromoServe)
- Customer Focus SignStore
Terms & Conditions for Customer Focus Ultimate and Standard (was VISION and STORE), and SignStore
- Initial contract term is 12 months, after which becomes a 30 day rolling contract.
- Monthly payment should be made via Credit Card.
- Cancellation of the contract must be made in writing and is subject to a 30 day notice period and removal of all services.
- Contract includes all software updates, full version upgrades, user licenses and technical / user support.
- All software provided is subject to an End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Monthly charges will commence once the contract has been signed.
Service Level Agreement
- Support is available by telephone 866-564-6247, e-mail email@example.com or via www.customerfocushelp.com for all software users.
- Telephone Support is available from Monday to Friday, 5AM to 5PM Eastern. Outside of these times support is available at www.customerfocushelp.com or can be logged via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If a consultant is available and support request valid then we will always attempt to resolve the request when first made. All support requests that cannot be resolved when made will be acknowledged within one hour and a unique reference number will be issued.
- The support desk function is only able to resolve valid support requests. Valid requests are software configuration questions, technical problems and simple usage questions. Requests such as detailed user training, installation services or third party software support are not considered valid requests.
- The maximum duration for a basic software configuration question or usage question is 15 minutes. If further assistance is required, we offer on demand training at $50 (30 minutes).
- When a support request is made the traffic light system will be used to assign a priority based upon the impact and severity of the issue to the business. Hours quoted are working hours.
|CRITICAL||The problem prevents the user / company from performing a business critical function.||< 2 hours|
|URGENT||The problem allows user / company to continue to perform their business critical functions in a restrictive manner but seriously reduces the efficiency of the user(s) within the business.||< 16 hours|
|GREEN||The user / company is able to perform its business critical functions, but a matter has been identified which reduces the efficiency of the user(s) within their business function.||< 40 hours|
- Customer Focus reserves the right to withhold support if the customer account has not been kept up to date with the agreed credit terms.
- Support can only be provided for the software purchased from ourselves and not for your network, PCs or other third party software. Where possible we will always try to point you in the right direction in the event of your support issue being caused by other aspects of your IT systems.
- Support Plans do not include onsite support. All assistance required on site is separately chargeable.
- Remote Access Support via Go to Meeting is available to all customers.