Envoy Distributor Terms & conditions
2. Terms: 30 days strictly nett. VAT will be added to all quoted prices at the prevailing rate. An option of payments by direct debit on 6 equal monthly installments is available on prior agreement with a representative from Customer Focus UK Limited,
3. Customer Focus UK Limited reserve the right to amend all prices and specifications of the advertising space without prior notification, although every attempt will be made to give reasonable notice whenever possible.
4. No exclusive or sole agencies or territorial or type of business or other restrictions are given or recognised for any town or territory or business.
5. The seller reserves the right by notice given at any time to vary the price of the advertising space if after the date hereof there is any increase or decrease in the total cost of such advertising space to the seller arising from any cause beyond the seller’s control.
6. The seller shall not be liable for:
a. failure to perform any obligation hereunder if such failure is caused by circumstances beyond the seller’s control, or
b. delay, howsoever caused in performing any obligation hereunder, nor for any costs, losses or damages howsoever arising from any such delay.
7. The buyer may not cancel the contract without the seller’s written consent.
8. The seller may, without prejudice to its other rights and remedies, terminate the contact if either there shall be any breach by the buyer of any term or condition hereunder or the financial responsibility of the buyer shall, in the opinion of the seller, become impaired or unsatisfactory.
9. The seller does not guarantee the suitability of the advertising space for any specific purpose.
10. When advertising space has been sold by the seller in accordance with the buyer’s specifications, the buyer shall indemnify the seller against all costs, claims and expenses incurred by the seller in respect of the infringement by such advertising space of any patents, registered designs, trademarks or other such rights belonging to third parties.
11. If the buyer fails to make payments when due the seller may at their discretion charge interest on the outstanding balance of all overdue accounts at a rate of 4% above HSBC Bank PLC base rate.
12. Customer Focus UK Limited reserve the right to decline to publish anything which they do not approve of, whether an order has been accepted or not, and without notice to reject or omit in their absolute discretion, even though they may have previously agreed to publish it. Where payment has been received, a full refund will be made.
13. No responsibility is accepted for damage to, or loss of, artwork, however caused.
14. While every precaution is taken to ensure the accurate printing and insertion of all material, no responsibility is accepted for non-insertion or for any inaccuracies or omissions, or for any consequences arising thereof, or for the publication on the date or dates other than on the date or dates specified. Customer Focus UK Limited do not accept any liability for indirect, special or consequential loss as a result of the above.
15. All orders are accepted at the rate operative at the time of booking. Customer Focus UK Limited reserve the right to make a 50% charge for bookings cancelled on or after the order date.
16. The copyright for all purposes in all artwork, copy and other material which Customer Focus UK Limited have originated or reworked shall vest in Customer Focus UK Limited
17. It is the responsibility of the buyer to check the accuracy of the booking. The buyer will indemnify Customer Focus UK Limited and keep it indemnified against all claims, costs, proceeding, demands, losses, damages, expenses or liability whatsoever, arising directly or reasonably foreseeable, as a result of any breach or non-performance of any of the representations, warranties or other terms herein contained, or implied by law, given by or applying to the buyer so far as the law allows.
18. While every effort is made to meet the buyers’ requirements for specific insertions, supplying proofs and positioning, no guarantee can be given
19. Where artwork has been supplied by the seller, Customer Focus UK Limited cannot accept responsibility for any adverts reproduced incorrectly if a colour laser isn’t supplied.
20. The buyer must guarantee the pricing of any products for the length of the advertisement, unless circumstances beyond the buyers control dictate otherwise. In this case, the buyer must contact the seller immediately to notify them of any changes in the advertised price.
21. The contract shall be governed by and continued in accordance with English law and the buyer (even if resident outside the jurisdiction) shall submit to the jurisdiction of the High Court of Justice in England.
Data and Confidentiality
1. Any data supplied to you / received from you is subject to the appropriate data protection acts and will be used in relation to the appropriate instructions in writing. Advice is available on all relevant areas.
2. Where you provide us with confidential business data (such as customer data, prospect data, supplier data, other business transactional data and business process details) we will only use it for the following specific purposes:
- migrating this data into the Services provided by us; or
- providing user support such as to understand a specific problem or provide user training; or
- configuration and development of the Services to your exact business requirements; or
- any other purpose for which you have authorised us.
3. We will treat all your confidential data (whether provided as hard copy, electronic data or reviewed) as follows:
a) we will take all proper and reasonable measures to ensure that the confidentiality of such information is maintained;
b) we will only use it for the purposes set out above;
c) we will not disclose the information to any third party without written permission;
d) we will not disclose the data to any of our employees other than as necessary for the purposes set out above;
e) all employees involved will be made aware of the confidential nature of the data and the conditions of this clause;
f) we will not make any copy or abstract of the information without specific permission from you.
4. We accept there is no explicit or implied transfer of ownership to us of any data.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we cannot be held responsible for the loss of any of your data