Competition Terms & Conditions
We’re giving away an Amazon Echo Plus to one lucky winner.
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter and be eligible to win the Amazon Echo Plus competition, participants must enter their email address in the designated form provided.
- Entries must be made before midnight on Saturday 30th June 2018. The opening date is 09:00am (GMT) Wednesday 16th May 2018 and the closing date is 11:59pm (GMT) Saturday 30th June 2018 so entries must be completed by then.
- The winner will be chosen by an independent panel from all the qualifying entries that we receive by 11:59pm (GMT) Saturday 30th June 2018.
- The winner will be notified via email by Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at the latest.
- The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive the prize, as described above; there is one prize in total.
- The prize, as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- If the winner fails to respond or contact us by 3pm (GMT) Tuesday 10th July 2018 or fails to claim his or her prize, or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize and another prize winner will be chosen and contacted.
- The winner’s detail will be published on a number of the Customer Focus social media accounts and website(s). No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
- Employees of Customer Focus directly involved with this competition and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Winners may be asked to verify their age and address.
- The entrant agrees that Customer Focus shall not be liable for any failure for the usage of the Amazon Echo Plus once the prize is received by the winners.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The promoter of this competition is Customer Focus, Unit 4 Rhodes Business Park, Silburn Way, Manchester, M24 4NE.